100 Days: Why So Blue!?


WHY?! Why why did I buy yards and yards of incredibly bright blue $2/yard suit lining and matching sheer tulle netting? I had planned to buy white silk and hand paint it shades of pale blue and aqua. I had confirmed to Mike Brent that I indeed do understand that water IS NOT BLUE!!!

All I can say is that by the time I get done with this bright blue fabric, and do some weird things to it that I don't even know what they are yet, it will be perfect for the stop motion illusion of the running stream by the cottage.

I can only do what my intuition says is right on this project. Sometimes it makes no sense, even to me. But I trust the results so far.

Comments

  1. I love the color of blue here. Soooo rich. But, yes.. it is bright. Why dont you use some for your house and for yourself. Looks like this can make a nice curtain??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your intitution was often right, wasn't it?
    Try and win, or try and fail and then try somethiing else. A very thoughtful man once said to me, animation is always about problem solving...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment