AI So Gets Me!

An appropriately AI-generated image of my building the main cottage set

Well, howdy-do, on a lark, I placed the content for this entire 18-year-long Notes From Halfland blog into an experimental AI podcast generator. The 11-minute results dropped my jaw, not only because the personas were perfectly natural (I would have believed they were human if I hadn't known otherwise) but also because of the insights they pulled out of the miles of my document content that said things about the story and the process, describing it better than I ever could have. I was so impressed that I made notes.


If you'd care to hear it too:

https://notebooklm.google.com/notebook/ce128235-3e4a-4875-b301-1cb294cbd614/audio

NotebookLM* was free to use and produced interesting material when asked questions. Everyone has to decide how much they want to engage with AI personally, but my experience with this Google product was worthwhile.


*not an ad/affiliate

Comments