I've Got All The Answers!

Hi, Everyone! So much progress here. The lockdown situation has stripped away everything that could possibly have been in the way of my building Halfland and showed me what the hold-up was. It was just me.

Once the many hours for ballet classes were gone, leaving the house for normal errands were gone, and once I got every single tiny scrap in the house fully sorted and organized into new living systems, etc., then what?

The answer for me was a partner, the right partner for the task.

Once other priorities were more or less handled and completed after a year, Paul suggested I keep on the excellent builder helping me with garden projects to come inside and help me with stuck parts of the 1/2L build.

So for the time being The extraordinary Kyelynn comes once per week, as able. I ask her to help me with the aspect I am most stuck with. Kyelynn is most effectively deployed for the "most" stuck things. I could, of course, use her help on absolutely every little thing here every day, but that isn't practical for her life or my budget. So, once per week it is.

And the stuckest things are STUCK NO MORE!

Please stay tuned to this spot for frequent posts about all that has moved through!

The positive benefit of the "Kyelynn Effect" lasts beyond her weekly afternoon here. The stuck places cleared, I find that I ROLL like a frickin' manic steam roller through all the aspects related to that no-longer-stuck blockage. I actually have gotten things done in Halfland that I'd only been able to think about and collect material for years and years. It's so incredibly satisfying to experience.

When we were gardening one day, I was complaining to Kyelynn that I wished I could live for 1,000 years to get some of what I wanted to make done. She asked me about that amazed because she felt the opposite. She said she was fine having just her season on Earth. I'd never met anyone with that approach to life, it took me aback. No frustration over mortality?! No overwhelming constant sense of dread?! No defeat before beginning at the impossibility of one's desires vs. reality?! Got me thinking.

What if I relaxed and just got done what I could in a relaxed way? What if I shifted to intense gratitude for anything more than for everything? I've been a different person since then, honestly. Someone who gets everything fully done each day without stress like before.

I'm making several posts right now and scheduling them one per day to publish. For fans of Halfland, it should prove very interesting to watch things happen in next to real-time.

I needed a quicker method of creating posts going forward which I'm sampling with this one. I'm shooting progress shots of what happens with my phone, sorting those shots into albums on Google Photos, taking a screen grab of those albums as a mosaic, and posting that mosaic here to document each post. please tell me if this conveys the projects enough as you read the posts.

I think it'll be a more streamlined way to illustrate all the action. It means I won't be taking the images into PS to edit and carefully layout as I did before, so more raw/flawed now. And it means I lose some control over a visual narrative, the images are smaller for example, but I think more frequent posts make that worth dropping. But you tell me if this works or not as you see more posts. Can you see enough detail? Do you feel you are experiencing enough of how many thrills I'm having?

I chose The Answers for this post as I have finally received mine. Stay tuned!


Halfland developments happen continually as I go along.
And one of these is The Answers that grow out from the Answer Tree's wisdom.
In case I hadn't mentioned this before, your answers to questions asked appear, in intuitive script rather than in any language per se, written along the lines of the veins on the backs of the leaves.

A patina of gold emerges as the answer ripens and is ready for you to receive.
The fine edges of the leaf are gilded with gold... well, leaf! (Just caught that.)

Large scale and small scale (in middle) finished leaves waiting in display box until their film debut.

Comments