Meet The OYSters!

Pearl and Smokey sitting in their shell on the bottom of the Halfland Sea
watching all the other Halffishes swim by. I bet Pearl has a few choice comments
about the others, while Smokey just puffs away quietly on his cigar.

Wire and glue made Pearl's cat's eye frames. When I pushed down on Smokey's head, I was surprised to see Pearl's glasses lift above her eyes! I must have accidentally attached her glasses' wire into the velvet he's made of which makes the couple animated in a hilarious way. (I mean, I meant to do that, yeah, that's it, it was planned!) Every so often, I may have Smokey shrink down and grimace for the fun of it.

OY!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting, gl! Yay. Think will spell his name Schmokey Oyster to make even more Jewisher.

      Delete

Post a Comment